Let us help you create your backyard sanctuary
Feeling overwhelmed by choosing fencing options? Let our experts at Westfall Exteriors help you make the best choice. Whether it’s privacy, functionality, style, or all three, the staff at our family-run business will sit down with you to ensure you get the wooden fencing you want and need. Our own contractors will then do the fence installation for you, not a sub-contractor.
Westfall Exteriors prides itself on only using the best lumber. We recognize that wooden fencing needs to be made of rot-resistant lumber so we use cedar or pressure-treated lumber. We can even stain or paint your newly installed fence.
Some of the options our fencing experts can help you figure out include:
- the best choice for privacy fencing;
- compatibility of fencing with your landscape design;
- advantages of picket fences, or split-rail fences, vs. solid fences;
- the best material choice for durability (cedar or spruce fences); and
- the best design to suit your property.