Grass Seed and Sod
Enjoy gorgeous green grass immediately or over time
There is nothing quite like the feeling of laying in lush, green grass on a warm summer day. Whether you need a new lawn or an old, damaged lawn replaced, our landscape experts at Westfall Exteriors can help – by installing grass seed or sod.
We will work with you to decide whether the immediacy of laying sod or the longer time gap in planting grass seed is the best option for your property. Our landscape architects will sit down with you to determine your time tolerance for creating a lawn, your price point, and your terrain.
Here are some of the benefits of having a lush, green lawn on your property:
- exercise – mowing the lawn, playing with the kids, or throwing a frisbee;
- fresh air and sun – a lush lawn makes us want to be outside;
- gardening – enjoy the relaxing and healthy effects of planting your own garden;
- increased socializing – a lush lawn encourages us to have picnics, parties, and bbqs; and
- stimulation of the senses – savour the smell of fresh-cut grass.